Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Waterman Pens I Inherited Some Fountain Pens. Where In NY City Can I Go To Get Them Appraised? How Should I Sell Them?

I inherited some fountain pens. Where in NY city can I go to get them appraised? How should I sell them? - waterman pens

There are a total of 12 springs. 2 are Mont Blanc pens Waterman Meisterstruk and 10 others. It's probably about 30-40 years old. I know nothing of feathers comment on his condition, the external appearance good for me. I take photos and a link if necessary. It could be something useful?

1 comments:

Secret Agent of God (BWR) said...

The best place to start is eBay:
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=Mont+Bl ...

Look Good, then through the left side and select "go" completed listings so that you can see what can actually be sold.

Post a Comment