Sunday, January 10, 2010

Vinyl Porch Columns What Is An Inexpensive Way To Replace My Front Porch Columns?

What is an inexpensive way to replace my front porch columns? - vinyl porch columns

We have a small bungalow in front with a small terrace. We hope to put our house on the market in a few months, but I want to replace our porch columns. There are two iron pillars, not even a little support because the funds were separated from their bases. We can to eliminate them, but I would like to help with new appeal. The porch is centered and blankets, but all sides are open. The house has vinyl siding and the concrete floor of the gallery. We are pressed for cash ... Suggestions?

1 comments:

Chris B said...

If the columns are simple square or square to be good for you, you can replace wooden 6x6. They are fairly inexpensive Lowe's and Home Depot. Who will support my porch. Only to protect the image.

Post a Comment