Monday, December 7, 2009

Pictures Of Flowering Warts Can Anyone Find Any Pictures Of Flower Shaped Chocolates Or Hand Painted Chocolates?

Can anyone find any pictures of Flower Shaped Chocolates or Hand painted chocolates? - pictures of flowering warts

Hello
A family member is a manufacturer of chocolate and has kindly offered to make my wedding favors for me, give it to copy a kind of image. I get a small chocolate-shaped flowers, then painted, but the song did not find any pictures anywhere? If anyone knows where I can find it please let me know you!
Thank you very much

2 comments:

An Emily! said...

I agree, flowers, chocolates, simply type into Google and go from there. Here are a few that I came to that!

Kristy said...

If you Google or Yahoo as a search for images that you get many pictures!

Good luck!

Post a Comment