Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Can You Buy Alcohol With A Temporary License Is There A Way To Buy Alcohol In Cali With Temp ID?

Is there a way to buy alcohol in Cali with temp ID? - can you buy alcohol with a temporary license

Recently, I had stolen my phone and wallet, and of course my wallet was my license. Our departments of motor vehicles are slow, so I will not have my new license for at least 3 weeks. At the moment I would like to buy alcohol. Unfortunately, the liquor stores will not accept a temporary driver's license and photo identification as proof that I am my essence 21st I reported to the police, so I have a number of cases, and buy all my data in the register with the police, but the company has tried to yesterday refused to call the police * * (WTF) me for a moment.

I am denied my rights as citizens, not only by the driver. There is nothing I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment