Saturday, December 26, 2009

Horizon Casualty I Need Recomendations Of Songs.Can You Guys Please Help Me?

I need recomendations of songs.Can you guys please help me? - horizon casualty

I was involved not in a position to the music of this right is no longer I play it was, cuz plz give me recommendations for good songs. I love bands like that.


Pierce The Veil, Breathe Carolina, Circa Survive, All That Remains, Armor For Sleep, Atreyu, Bayside, As Blood Runs Black, Avenged Sevenfold, Daft Punk, The Black Dahlia Murder, Bless The Fall, Bring Me The Horizon, Bullet For My Valentine, The Medic Droid, Chiodos, Cute Is What We Aim For, The Casualties, To Dance Gavin Dance, Darkest Hour, A Day To Remember, The Devil Wears Prada, Escape The Fate, Drop Dead Gorgeous, From First To Last, Metallica , Mikey Whiskey Hands, Paramore, Jeffree Star, Katy Perry, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Saosin, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Red Hot Chili Peppers, LoveHateHero, Attack Attack, Senses Fail, Silverstein, Trouble Andrew, The Spill Canvas, 30 Seconds to Mars, Guns Slipknot, Aerosmith, Blink 182, Good Charlotte, No Roses, Korn, metro station, 3OH Lie! 3, Four Letter, Cinematic Sunrise, nevershoutnever,

0 comments:

Post a Comment