Monday, February 22, 2010

When Did You Start Drinking Milk After Stomach Flu Is It Likely That I Have Swine Flu?

Is it likely that I have Swine Flu? - when did you start drinking milk after stomach flu

Well, yesterday was like sick people. I was dizzy. I could not walk. I pulled muscles. Vomiting, headache, muscle acheing ect ...
I wanted to die. So today when I woke up I was so afraid of food. Because I new what would happen if I did. : X (ill)
I was afraid even to brush your teeth! But I finally did. So I could not eat breakfast. I left it in the fridge. I said, you should eat. So, I pour some milk and went to school. Am I right stupid? H1NI and I want to go to school and give to others? I did not. Guess what I do then? I threw the milk they drank in the parking lot. Then, when I went to the toilet diarrhea .... ......... Then I kissed my underwear, and finally after cleaning myI went into the office and called home. My brother called me and gave me a tour of the house. Also went to the store and bought me some ginger ale, if your stomach is upset that I drink. I also take a little pain (half) of cough syrup, disadvantages, and some of the nose and throat medicine runs. Now, it bothers me to answer questions. I know it's unlikely, but I noticed a few times, I have the feeling was bad before. We had this virus called croup, but now we can begin to think that his pigs. When my mother comes home, I ask to be tested. You know, if I am the virus or not? Please no negative comments. And you know, I'm only 12th

0 comments:

Post a Comment